You Are Reading

14

One time we talked to the stupidest human in existence in Montclair, while freaking out about making our train home, after a really productive college visit. One of the standouts from that trip for me was driving around in the twins' crazy friend's LeBaron while she sang along to something really obnoxious on repeat...Journey maybe, or a musical soundtrack. And me simultaneously hating and loving it, arm out the window, at night.
-M

Comments for this entry

Paige Connelly

I think its funny how often I turn up in these posts. Its either about epic adventures in Europe or the weirdness of middletown.

Mubs

PAIGE! Yes so true! I had no idea you read this haha. And yes of course, that's because the most nostalgic times of my life were basically in the Saab man!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.